Thea is a mother to two lovable, lively little ladies, devoted partner to her best friend and co-adventure Jesse, and trained Birth & Postpartum Doula, Postpartum Placenta Specialist and Professional Documentary Photographer providing services in the Treasure Valley. Thea’s deepest passion lies in supporting families through one of the most important journeys of their lives - pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
During her free time she can be found in her garden nurturing her plants, venturing through the Boise Foothills for fresh air and new photography locations, cooking meals for her sweet family, or working on home projects with her husband. She values new experiences, close relationships, and simple living.
- Certified Postpartum Placenta Specialist, ProDoula, 2016
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate, 2016
- Food Handler Certification, 2016
- Red Cross Basic Life Support Certification, 2016
- Certified Labor Doula Training, ProDoula, 2017
- AA Associates of Liberal Arts, College of Western Idaho, 2013
- Birth Doula Training, DONA, 2016
- Postpartum Doula Training, ProDoula, 2016
- Belly Binding Workshop, ProDoula, 2016
- Professionals Supporting the Breastfeeding Family, 2017